Group buy-109/BA diaphragm covers & exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at roughly 4 / 7

Diaphragm covers /Exhaust tees

Plus, in the somewhat near future, I will be in the market for 5 or 6 S-wing poppets with associated springs and balance chambers.

OK....we'll let the order build a bit, in the meantime I've sent a new example of each to Jimmer. (Yes bother Zung, the one with the cool square holes)

c

Does anyone have the part number of the exhaust Tee?
couv's schematic says 01-043-102, but someone over here comes up with 01-043-108. Are they the same?

Great idea, Couv. You can count me in for 2 covers and exhaust Tee's. Mine are in good shape but always like to have spares on hand.

Depending on pricing I may be interested in a couple of spares of each.

Henrik

1+. Depending on price, I'd be interested in 2 / 2.

My 2 -109's are in "good" and "excellent" condition, but spares would be good in case my "fleet" expands.

Best wishes.

Does anyone have the part number of the exhaust Tee?
couv's schematic says 01-043-102, but someone over here comes up with 01-043-108. Are they the same?

In the beginning.... the 108 and the 109 used separate exhaust tees (01-043-101 and -102). Either would fit but they were only comfortable on there respective 2nds. And they were comfortable. The 01-043-108 is the current exhaust tee and it is designed to work on both. But some divers find them to be a bit uncomfortable on the 109. They definitely feel different. If we end up buying from a shop, we'll get the -108s.. If we go into production, I suggest you use a -102 as the model.

I'd like one of each. Whenever it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom