Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Scott,

Looks like I wont be able to get down there this weekend. I do however have a high pressure 80 of nitrox sitting in the back of my truck, I'm going to have some serious bottom time in my pool tomorrow......yay.......

Scuba-Jay:
Hey Scott,

Looks like I wont be able to get down there this weekend. I do however have a high pressure 80 of nitrox sitting in the back of my truck, I'm going to have some serious bottom time in my pool tomorrow......yay.......

Have fun with that. I've been reading today about the sharks of the Palm Beach coast, I hope at least one other person in my group swims slower than I do :11:

I had the boat out last weekend, temps around 64 +/- a few.

Capt. Ty:
I'm looking for one with diving injury experience / background. Aetna provider is a plus.

Thanks!

I went to one who was up on divers. Can't think of her name but she is on Shelcon Road in Tampa/Westchase area. I was quite impressed with her.

Still in Costa Rica. water temperature is 84. sharks, manta rays, spotted eagle rays, seahorses, monster size eels and many varieties. Eleven or so dives thus far. Taking a break this afternoon - Catalina and Bat Islands again tomorrow!

Missdirected:
Still in Costa Rica. water temperature is 84. sharks, manta rays, spotted eagle rays, seahorses, monster size eels and many varieties. Eleven or so dives thus far. Taking a break this afternoon - Catalina and Bat Islands again tomorrow!
What :confused: Your where :confused: and your on the computer :confused:

Sounds like a blast, take lots of pic and have fun. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom