Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1amphibian:
That happened to us on our last dive there..just a couple of weeks ago...strange...

Chris

You didn't happen to get an air fill there before you dove did you ?

Ean and I both did, and I was wondering if it possibly had something to do with that as they just moved their fill system. I had even mentioned to Ean that I thought my air had a "taste" to it.

Heya peeps, I started a gathering thread. Don't ask me why I didn't stick it here. Losing my head - so busy. Saturday is CR baby :yeahbaby:

Missdirected:
Heya peeps, I started a gathering thread. Don't ask me why I didn't stick it here. Losing my head - so busy. Saturday is CR baby :yeahbaby:
Hey Miss!

Is it possible to pickup my weights before you head to CR? :D

N@rco$i$:

Ean and I both did, and I was wondering if it possibly had something to do with that as they just moved their fill system. I had even mentioned to Ean that I thought my air had a "taste" to it.

Forgot about that part. I still have 2900 psi left so the next time I go somewhere tame I'll see what happens.

N@rco$i$:
Hey, just saw your post - welcome back kid!!:D

Guess we'll be makin some trips up to pensecola soon......

Hey, nice to hear from ya!

On our last trip we did not get fills at Hudson Grotto, we had our tanks full, but it was just way cold, then I discovered a new dive instrument..The Level...at least that's what I called it when my less than 1 year old OMS pressure gauge flooded half full of water.

We aborted at that time and called it a day... Bad Mojo at the Grotto....

Chris

N@rco$i$:

I dropped off my reg last week for it's yearly service, and had them fill two tanks that I'll be using this weekend in WPB. I'll let you know if anything seems "strange"

hey guys Jay here (new Avator). Just dropping in to say helooo. Any dives planned for the weekend (not Crystal again, plssssss!!!)

Jay

Scuba-Jay:
hey guys Jay here (new Avator). Just dropping in to say helooo. Any dives planned for the weekend (not Crystal again, plssssss!!!)

Jay

Loads of diving planned - John and I will be in Costa Rica :yeahbaby: I know that was mean - but I can't help it - too excited only two 1/2 more days to go.:monkeydan

Looks like Scott is shooting down to WPB. Grief Scott - actually you have been a diving maniac. Any pics from Hawaii????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom