Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont know of any shore dives in the Bay area, but then again i dont dive around here. Aquatic Obsesions on central runs a nice operation and they charter out on the weekends....

Missdirected:
Believe it or not, due to the weather report, I was going to see who was up for a spring.

You know how I hate it when you tease me:D

Bad girl:no

eandiver:
You know how I hate it when you tease me:D

Bad girl:no

I get my new rig tomorrow and really need to get it in the water before CR next week. If the mail comes reasonably early (before lunch) do you want to try and do something?

I'm going to be at Hudson Grotto when they open. It's not Ginnie or the Sheridan but it' s good for a gear config dive. I have family obligations after 4pm.

eandiver:
I'm going to be at Hudson Grotto when they open. It's not Ginnie or the Sheridan but it' s good for a gear config dive. I have family obligations after 4pm.

Shall I give you a call when the mail arrives - see if you are still there? Are you going to noodle around there all day? If so, sounds good to me.

Welcome Chaos! Welcome back Stasia! When the weather is a little better and the water a little warmer, I'll start taking the "Wake" out again.

frogman_5:
Welcome Chaos! Welcome back Stasia! When the weather is a little better and the water a little warmer, I'll start taking the "Wake" out again.

Thanks :) I'll have to make some trips to Tampa to dive with you guys this summer.

Greeting to all. Just sayin hello. I keep hearing all of you people talk about the Sheridan so much it is startin to get to me. I have got to go do this dive. The next charter that goes I have to try to get on. Until then you gotta quit talking about it. I'm about to go diving in my bath tub just to get some bottom time!!!!

Git-r-Dun Diver, say no more. There is already a trip in the planning. Walter has joined Diana and Mike and they need at least one more to go, preferably three. Here is Diana's post:

deignor:
Hi All-
My husband and I have contacted Capt Ty about chartering his boat for a 2-tank dive on the Sheridan on Sun Feb 11th. The 2 of us definitely want to go. We are looking for 2 more divers to fill the boat.
Any takers?

Diana and Mike

PS. This is the best thread on ScubaBoard. Too bad we live in MD and not in FL or else we could dive with you gusy all the time....

I'd be there without a doubt except I will be in Costa Rica, thinking of all of you :) :)

lil note/hijack to EanDiver - my rig never showed today :sad:

Missdirected:
lil note/hijack to EanDiver - my rig never showed today :sad:

That's OK. Dave and I called the day after the first dive. Very weird feelings and nothing seemed to work right so we applied the golden rule.

Next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom