Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the previous thread if for some reason one would like to pop over there.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=171685&page=28

Note to new people: This is a place where people from all over this area, or maybe just visiting, can get with some of us and do some diving. We spend a lot of time planning on this thread or discussing past, present, and future diving. Whatever we may be discussing, please feel free to jump right in. We're always looking for people to join us.

I wouldn't bother with trying to read everything in this thread. The last couple pages is usually sufficient enough to bring anyone up to date.

As a recap to the the last thread and its final postings:

Many of us were diving this weekend. Scuba-Jay headed out with SurelyShirley, HarleyDiver_FL, Lite-Headed, & Jgates, for a day of diving at Crystal River. While others of us, Lil Sis, CoolTech, Truck1 aka Rico Suave, JohnnySeko, Frogman_5, and AUE_Mike set off with Captain TY to the Sheridan. Everyone seems to have had a great time diving.

SurelyShirley has lost her camera. If anyone finds it, please contact her. I am looking for buddies for the coming weekend.

I think that wraps it up :D Oh and Narcosis is finally going to get himself back in the water! :monkeydan

Glad you could make it Ray!:D

Hi All-
My husband and I have contacted Capt Ty about chartering his boat for a 2-tank dive on the Sheridan on Sun Feb 11th. The 2 of us definitely want to go. We are looking for 2 more divers to fill the boat.
Any takers?

Diana and Mike

PS. This is the best thread on ScubaBoard. Too bad we live in MD and not in FL or else we could dive with you gusy all the time....

Missd, should be along in just a few minutes... I am sure that someone will fill the boat, even if she cannot.

Welcome to Tampa!

deignor:
Hi All-
My husband and I have contacted Capt Ty about chartering his boat for a 2-tank dive on the Sheridan on Sun Feb 11th. The 2 of us definitely want to go. We are looking for 2 more divers to fill the boat.
Any takers?

Diana and Mike

PS. This is the best thread on ScubaBoard. Too bad we live in MD and not in FL or else we could dive with you gusy all the time....

Diana, personally I will be in Costa Rica. If I weren't I would be there for sure.

Kim may want to come along... she pops in every so often so keep an eye on this thread. :) Oh, and keep in mind, you could always move :D

I would go in a heartbeat.Unfortunately it is the same weekend all of my family is in town for my sisters wedding.

Will not be back until 12th but will need a dive immediately thereafter. Anything happening?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom