Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay:
hey guys Jay here (new Avator). Just dropping in to say helooo. Any dives planned for the weekend (not Crystal again, plssssss!!!)

Jay

My dive club is heading over to WPB for Saturday and Sunday. Let me know if your interested.

Scott

Missdirected:
Loads of diving planned - John and I will be in Costa Rica :yeahbaby: I know that was mean - but I can't help it - too excited only two 1/2 more days to go.:monkeydan

Looks like Scott is shooting down to WPB. Grief Scott - actually you have been a diving maniac. Any pics from Hawaii????????

Only did one day of diving out there. 76 degree water, 100 foot visibility. DM pulled a few octos from thier hiding places, very cool. I'm waiting for the guy who took the pics to send me some.

Missdirected:
Loads of diving planned - John and I will be in Costa Rica :yeahbaby: I know that was mean - but I can't help it - too excited only two 1/2 more days to go.:monkeydan

Looks like Scott is shooting down to WPB. Grief Scott - actually you have been a diving maniac. Any pics from Hawaii????????

Yeah you're right missy!! Guess I'll never be able to compete with the fact that im 2 weeks away from moving to Utila!!!! YIPEEEEE!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Scott where is it you're diving this weekend??

Jay

Scuba-Jay:
Yeah you're right missy!! Guess I'll never be able to compete with the fact that im 2 weeks away from moving to Utila!!!! YIPEEEEE!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Scott where is it you're diving this weekend??

Jay

West Palm Beach

Hey guys-

I'm diving Pompano Saturday but need plans for Sunday(unless I can poach some buddies from the Sat trip) Anyone need a (nitrox) buddy in the WPB/Deerfield/Pompano area Sunday???
I'm up for 2 trips...4 dives ...its been a month and my gear is getting dry and cranky!

dldiver:
Hey guys-

I'm diving Pompano Saturday but need plans for Sunday(unless I can poach some buddies from the Sat trip) Anyone need a (nitrox) buddy in the WPB/Deerfield/Pompano area Sunday???
I'm up for 2 trips...4 dives ...its been a month and my gear is getting dry and cranky!

Check out the previous two posts. I can vouch for Scott - great fella. Jump on with his crew.

Jay - you have me beat, hands down :)

Kim glad you had such a great time. See you in the Keys sistuh!

Capt Ty,

I know its still a bit early but I am wondering if you are having any dives planned for the first week of March? Also anyone else want to dive that week, I might come down to St. Pete's that week if I can arrange some dives first. :)

Blacthorn:
Capt Ty,

I know its still a bit early but I am wondering if you are having any dives planned for the first week of March? Also anyone else want to dive that week, I might come down to St. Pete's that week if I can arrange some dives first. :)

I'll dive. So would lil sis and Johnny (if he is here). put something together and let me know.

Oh and you're not too early. I have already booked for April :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom