Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thinking about doing something the 19th if im open... any interested in doing something if possible?

Just popping in to say hi to my favorite group of divers...I got my wetsuit in the mail today so I have adequte insulation against the cold now! yessss I can't wait to get in the water. Wish I lived closer!

What did you get? At least a 7mm I hope. Maybe even a dry suit?

Hey by chance is anyone going to be up in the northern parts tomorrow??.. I have my cavern class Sunday and Monday and need to check out my new semi-dry to see if I'll need additional weight.

Am good for any of the Northern o/w sites like Ginnie or Troy ect...

Chris

I wish a drysuit! All in time. I got a hyperstretch 3 mm long for Christmas (fits awesome) and a 3 mm shorty just came in to layer. If need be I'll get a hooded vest too.

eandiver:
What did you get? At least a 7mm I hope. Maybe even a dry suit?

Things are looking up. You have a new wet suit, Chris is getting his cavern cert and summer is almost here.

I'm going to try at the end of March to get back to Morrison and Vortex for a day or so.

Had some things to handle in North, will be back by Wed. Anyone up for a midweek dive?

Anything up for weekend? Would love to get some dive time in and get back in swing of things

Surelyshirly:
Had some things to handle in North, will be back by Wed. Anyone up for a midweek dive?

Anything up for weekend? Would love to get some dive time in and get back in swing of things

what time on wed? a friend and i are thinking about going.. not too sure where yet... anywhere in mind?

I am in Bradenton and not that familiar with the area. Let me know what you come up with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom