Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfCoastdiver:
What :confused: Your where :confused: and your on the computer :confused:

Sounds like a blast, take lots of pic and have fun. :eyebrow:

Hehe, they had an internet cafe across the road from the dive shop. Stopped there a couple times gathering energy to walk back to the hotel :D

Four months is way too long to be out of the water John :11: When we goin' divin'? :D

Going out Saturday from Tarpon Springs on my boat. M60 tanks and Vets reef - maybe Tarpon reef on the way back in. 3 spots, any takers?

Welcome back Tracy! From Costa Rica on to the Keys.... Get a job!!!!:D

Dave, if I weren't going up to the cold, cold north this weekend, I'd take you up on it.

N@rco$i$:
Going out Saturday from Tarpon Springs on my boat. M60 tanks and Vets reef - maybe Tarpon reef on the way back in. 3 spots, any takers?

:( I'll get out with you at some point, but I will also be in Key Largo this weekend.

1amphibian:
Cavern course completed, anybody up for a cavern dive??

Congratulations on that. How was the course?

The course was excellent, learned tons of stuff from Johnny. Was a balmy 19 degrees when we got up yesterday, the springs were steaming.. Jut prior to our first dive of Monday my computer read a steamy 37 degrees.

Came back battered and bruised and cut, but had a blast was surprised at the amount of stuff I learned. Johnny Richards is an excellent instructor and we had a gentleman from Finland as an intern instructor (Teppo) and he was great as well. It was worth the blacked out mask drills line following and getting kicked in the face for the chance to dive to the sign in Devils yesterday, it's amazing down there. Hoping to do Buford soon as well as Orange Grove sink and Peacock I. (the last two were suggestions by my instructor). So if anyone wants to head to Buford or Ginnie or Peacock and Orange Grove, just let me know.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom