Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Hey don't forget Rico they have that liquid bandage stuff :wink:

i know.
the thing i am worried about most is tearing the stitches out of my finger.they are actually on the knuckle of my index finger.hence the splint to keep it straight.the splint comes off tues,the stitches thurs.

Just pooped in to say aloha to all of you. Hope to get there within the next couple of months.....when you get some warm weather going on over there..:p

rhyz:
Just pooped in to say aloha to all of you. Hope to get there within the next couple of months.....when you get some warm weather going on over there..:p

yeah... doesnt happen... its only cold here in fl :D

Maybe I should change the spelling of "pooped" to "popped.........:11: Somehow the latter sounds alot better for some reason. :D

Hey cmu, back home I quess..missing FL?

rhyz:
Hey cmu, back home I quess..missing FL?

She is here. She is just in that Northern part we usually don't talk abooot :winky:

Okay off to Key Largo. :jump:

Missdirected:
She is here. She is just in that Northern part we usually don't talk abooot :winky:

Okay off to Key Largo. :jump:

oooo the bad place! :D

rhyz:
oooo the bad place! :D
:11:

I got the awesome job in Pensacola which far outweighs anything related to scuba! :mooner:

I do wish I was closer to Tampa/St Pete because of all the cool people down there but...caves are only 2 hrs from here :) There's closer beach diving here too then what I had in Clearwater, but unfortunately no shark teeth. I went to Vortex with a friend who was down here for a class and that place was PACKED! Talk about mucked up. But our night dive was pretty sweet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom