Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone, dive here this weekend?

Scuba-Jay what happened to you this weekend?

Eandiver and myself tried to take my boat out Saturday morning. we eventually turned around when we figured out NOAA must have really meant "at the dock" when they said "winds 10 - 15 knots, seas 2- 3 feet". We were seeing that on the East side Anclote island. Last we heard while getting some fishing in near the Anclote power plant was "winds 25 knots, seas 7 feet". Never trust a weatherman!

truck1:
i know.
the thing i am worried about most is tearing the stitches out of my finger.they are actually on the knuckle of my index finger.hence the splint to keep it straight.the splint comes off tues,the stitches thurs.

Eh...stitches are for landlubbers. Just cotterize it I say.

Narcosis would probably loan you a poker from his fireplace....and I can borrow a blowtorch from a friend.....

On with the diving!

Henry Morgan:
Eh...stitches are for landlubbers. Just cotterize it I say.

Narcosis would probably loan you a poker from his fireplace....and I can borrow a blowtorch from a friend.....

On with the diving!

That was plan A.
I ran out of oxy,acetoline.

1amphibian:
I'm up for Friday..where and when???

Sorry I missed the post. Am up for a Friday dive this week. Call me if you have any ideas 732-674-6550 so we dont miss each other again

Boat trip got called. Went out Sat to Venice Beach not a bad day, sunday was a washout

Surelyshirly:
Sorry I missed the post. Am up for a Friday dive this week. Call me if you have any ideas 732-674-6550 so we dont miss each other again

Boat trip got called. Went out Sat to Venice Beach not a bad day, sunday was a washout

Well I was in Key largo, it was beautiful. :sprint: The Spiegal had*a very mild current, quite nice.

Heny, good idea on fixing the finger.

Let’s shore dive East Coast March 17th :idea: … Like Blue Heron Bridge or :huh: I am open to suggestions …. Any interest? :crafty:
Kim P

I dove at Vortex on Saturday with a friend who was there for some dives for his class. Holy crowds of divers! You could've walked across the water on all the snorkels without getting your feet wet. However I still got 5 dives in so I was happy. Good low visibility training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom