Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Let’s shore dive East Coast March 17th :idea: … Like Blue Heron Bridge or :huh: I am open to suggestions …. Any interest? :crafty:
Kim P

I would LOVE to dive Blue Heron Bridge...I've never done it before; Matt used to dive there a lot and I had hoped to dive it with him this Spring. Obviously...I missed my chance and I think we can all do a dive in his honor!

DebbyDiver:
I would LOVE to dive Blue Heron Bridge...I've never done it before; Matt used to dive there a lot and I had hoped to dive it with him this Spring. Obviously...I missed my chance and I think we can all do a dive in his honor!

I'll go. Johnny should be here so... Also VR24 is up for doing it as well.

Anyone up for diving Thursday or Friday? I'm in need. Though I have had about 25+ dives over the last week and a half :D

Missdirected:
I'll go. Johnny should be here so... Also VR24 is up for doing it as well.
Cool I will check into it :wink: ... 3-17-07 Shore dive Blue Heron Bridge .... So you guys wanna drive down the night before ... stay one night or 2 ? ..Is Blue Heron Closer to Lauderdale or West Palm? Because Lauderdale is suppose to have some nice shore dives as well. :D
Kim P

It is closer to West Palm. We also need to find out when high tide is, that's the only time we can do it I think...further research is needed... :)

wjefferis:
Was it stirred up from just the divers or was the basin full of zee brown ichy vater?

I think it was from the masses of ow students rotatilling the ground. It settled down a bit for our night dive.

DebbyDiver:
It is closer to West Palm. We also need to find out when high tide is, that's the only time we can do it I think...further research is needed... :)

6am would be the time to dive Blue Heron :shakehead .... so that site is out ... any further suggestions ... like further south:huh:
hmmm where is scuba jenny when you need her?? She shore dives over there all the time.
Kim P

I'm pretty much a warm water wimp, and I was going to make an exception for Blue Heron...maybe do it at 6 pm? :)

Kim:
hmmm where is scuba jenny when you need her
Somebody call?? :D :D :D
High tide for 3-17 @ blue Heron is either 7:41AM or 8:03PM. It is a great night dive!!! When is daylight saving time start?
I could be in for a night dive there, or a day dive at LBTS, Hollywood, Dania, erojacks, etc.. not picky, just wanna dive!

Scuba_Jenny:
Somebody call?? :D :D :D
High tide for 3-17 @ blue Heron is either 7:41AM or 8:03PM. It is a great night dive!!! When is daylight saving time start?
I could be in for a night dive there, or a day dive at LBTS, Hollywood, Dania, erojacks, etc.. not picky, just wanna dive!

Sooo we could come down south a bit and possibly hit all of these locations if we stay over night??
What do you guys think??
Nightdive Blue Heron ... then a couple of am shore dives further south the next day and then drive home :wink:
Kim P

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom