Greater Tampa X - started 1/30/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone going out this weekend? Come on, don't you guys remember the good ol' days of DIVING :D :D I'm glued to the Tampa area this weekend as I have so many home projects going on but would love to get a dive in around here. Trust me that water is not that bad :) Besides, I have gotten nearly 30 dives in over the last three weeks, you guys have some catching up to do :)

Ty, how did the ear work out?

Missdirected:
Is anyone going out this weekend? Come on, don't you guys remember the good ol' days of DIVING :D :D I'm glued to the Tampa area this weekend as I have so many home projects going on but would love to get a dive in around here. Trust me that water is not that bad :) Besides, I have gotten nearly 30 dives in over the last three weeks, you guys have some catching up to do :)

I can't dive unless its above 72 :D

We are going to go to west palm the weekend of the 24th, just got to find a boat and a motel. Maybe you could make it and bring Lilsis along, Marykate is going with us this time too.

Not diving, but we are going camping at Arcadia, fossiling with Mark Renz on Saturday in the Peace River. This is the third year. The last two have been a blast and this year looks like will be a repeat.

Still working on getting the ear thing squared away, but there shouldn't be any complications. I'll be out of the water for a bit anyway....I broke my clavicle in a couple places last Sunday when my dirt bike zigged and I zagged.

Thanks

Capt. Ty:
Still working on getting the ear thing squared away, but there shouldn't be any complications. I'll be out of the water for a bit anyway....I broke my clavicle in a couple places last Sunday when my dirt bike zigged and I zagged.

Thanks

:11doh: that reminds me, I need to get my Suzuki's out of the shop. They've been there for months. Where were you riding? Croom?

GulfCoastDiver, I believe that is the weekend Mtuntland and his girl are coming here to dive. So we are out, :sad:

Missdirected:

im open this sat if anyone ends up doing anything

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom