Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I know a guy with a boat, and he's from Chicago! I think he may even be in town that weekend. Wait a minute, that's me!:D

So which burb ya from?

CD_in_Chitown:
It must suck to be you, I personally never acquaint myself with any more attorneys and accountants than I can beat with sticks :D.

Actually you should dive with Attorney's. The sharks will leave you alone out of professional courtesy. LOL :D

Hi everyone.. I am going to be a new diver in town soon. Just signed up for my OW course and I can't wait. I am counting the days till July 22. I have been around the boards for a couple of weeks now, but I don't say much. SO, I thought it was about time I say HI.....

HI :D
Anyway I know I will be looking for some diving buddies in the near future and I have heard there was a few of you here.

Hi Toni!

Welcome! Always some divers around these parts. Happy hour tomorrow at Rick's on the River (see Hurricane Happy Hour thread) and you can get a preview of what you're in for!!!:D

Rich aka frogman_5

N@rco$i$:
Actually you should dive with Attorney's. The sharks will leave you alone out of professional courtesy. LOL :D

Actually, sharks just don't like the taste!:D

Toni0620:
Hi everyone.. I am going to be a new diver in town soon. Just signed up for my OW course and I can't wait. I am counting the days till July 22. I have been around the boards for a couple of weeks now, but I don't say much. SO, I thought it was about time I say HI.....

HI :D
Anyway I know I will be looking for some diving buddies in the near future and I have heard there was a few of you here.

Yeah what Frogman said :D Ricks on the River 6:30 or walk the plank.

Hey peeps. I have like five videos I would like to put to DVD. Since so many of you are techie do you know what I should do with them? I have googled places in Tampa and I have yet to find a place that does it. If one of you guys does it, I would be happy to pay you.

OK...that sounds like fun. I should be able to stop in. I would not want to have to walk the Miss plank.

Toni0620:
OK...that sounds like fun. I should be able to stop in. I would not want to have to walk the Miss plank.

I'm guessing we will sit out-back on the patio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom