Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frogman_5:
Hi Toni!

Welcome! Always some divers around these parts. Happy hour tomorrow at Rick's on the River (see Hurricane Happy Hour thread) and you can get a preview of what you're in for!!!:D

Rich aka frogman_5

Sure wait and plan a happy hour when I am out of town....screw you hippies, I am going to go diving instead :eyebrow:

Anyone else coming for happy hour :wink: I'm psyched. Especially after the good news on Kimber/TekDiveGirl.

Looks like I've got to back out of happy hour. Depending on how late my appointment goes I may try to show up later, but it isn't looking good. Have fun everyone.

GulfCoastDiver - you and your wife haven't been out yet. Are you two working tonight or can you make it? DiverGirl4U, CoTampa, Henry_Morgan??? Don't be shy. Only Walter bites :) :sprint:

Anyone know where TheCaptain has been? I know his girl came into town but that was a while ago....

Missdirected:
GulfCoastDiver - you and your wife haven't been out yet. Are you two working tonight or can you make it? DiverGirl4U, CoTampa, Henry_Morgan??? Don't be shy. Only Walter bites :) :sprint:

Anyone know where TheCaptain has been? I know his girl came into town but that was a while ago....

JFoster - what are you and your wife up to? RVAgrad, hello?

:shout: Happy Hour is quickly approaching.

Can't make it tonight, but will try to be at the next one.

No one's interested in Venice on Saturday?

Henry Morgan:
Can't make it tonight, but will try to be at the next one.

No one's interested in Venice on Saturday?

Matteo mentioned that. I do need a fix. If I have to do shore diving.... :)

Hi Miss D
I had to work late or I would have been there. Did you have a good time? Make sure your ears are cleared up before going to Venice saturday. ear infections suk

yeah we had a good time....your guys should have come.

rvagrad77:
Hi Miss D
I had to work late or I would have been there. Did you have a good time? Make sure your ears are cleared up before going to Venice saturday. ear infections suk

I got a new script the other day for the ear...within a day it was clearing up! Doc said something like it was so impacted the antibiotics couldn't help it drain. I dunno. Anywho, she gave me some steroids and they worked amazingly. I could tell the difference almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom