Greater Tampa dive thread V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo grounded this weekend .. and it is killing me. I wanna get wetttttt lol. But next week I am off to Grand Bahama 6-22 thru 6-26 ... 5 days of diving OMG I can't wait.
Kim P
:mostlysun

Maybe I'll just wait. It's kind of late now, anyways. May just get on a charter next week.

Hey,

I'm heading over to Clearwater this Sunday for a job interview on Monday. If I relocate, I have to be able to dive:D . I've been looking around the net and it seems like the Clearwater area might have some nice diving. Is this true? How do you locals like the diving in the Clearwater/Tampa area? What are the avg conditions, H20 temp, visibility? Thanks for the tips.

Phil

TeqP:
Hey,

I'm heading over to Clearwater this Sunday for a job interview on Monday. If I relocate, I have to be able to dive:D . I've been looking around the net and it seems like the Clearwater area might have some nice diving. Is this true? How do you locals like the diving in the Clearwater/Tampa area? What are the avg conditions, H20 temp, visibility? Thanks for the tips.

Phil

Right now temp is about 82. A lovely algae has settled in some areas. A few went out last week, I think, on Frogmans boat, they could see to the bottom from the boat. IMO diving is okay around here. I like it best a bit further south about three hours from Tampa. Look at some of the more recent dive reports on this thread. Especially "Running with the Bulls"!

Coming from CA, our average winter water temp is probably about your average summer temp! Warm as 90 in the summer to as cold as 50 in the winter. Vis varies widely, depending on weather, time of year, algae blooms, etc. I had some fantastic dives in the gulf, and some that were not so spectacular. But hey, you want perfect every time? Dive in a fish bowl!

(Also check out "June 4" thread)

Miss, I heard you have something to show us all.
While I was at the LDS picking up my mask and weights they said you had been in recently. So, we started talking and guess what they told me. I WANT TO SEE THOSE TOES. LOL I heard they are really cute and you had pictures on the net. Well you know I rushed home just to search for them and I have found NOTHING.:( I want to see the pics. :D PLEASE SHARE :lol:

Ok... What happen to everybody? Are we not speaking and someone forgot to tell me?

Toni0620:
Miss, I heard you have something to show us all.
While I was at the LDS picking up my mask and weights they said you had been in recently. So, we started talking and guess what they told me. I WANT TO SEE THOSE TOES. LOL I heard they are really cute and you had pictures on the net. Well you know I rushed home just to search for them and I have found NOTHING.:( I want to see the pics. :D PLEASE SHARE :lol:

Bwhahahahhahahaha, I started reading this thinking wth! Thinking: Okay, yes I am thinking about getting a new set-up but haven't shared that with many. Anywhoozle, lol. The toes were in my gallery. I will have to see where they toodled off to, lol.

Yeah I HAD to go by there. Ya know, make sure nothing had been moved. Look at all the nice stuff, etc. Daily check-up of sorts :D

Missdirected:
Bwhahahahhahahaha, I started reading this thinking wth! Thinking: Okay, yes I am thinking about getting a new set-up but haven't shared that with many. Anywhoozle, lol. The toes were in my gallery. I will have to see where they toodled off to, lol.

Yeah I HAD to go by there. Ya know, make sure nothing had been moved. Look at all the nice stuff, etc. Daily check-up of sorts :D

Hahahha, just noticed the toes post was from the other day. *Miss looking down at toes speaking quietly* I was in the shop again today. Had to make sure they didn't miss me :0) Was in both of "my" shops today actually.

NVM on that gallery photo guess it is still down.

The ticker is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom