Great uses for BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

android

Contributor
Reaction score
If the crew on the Titanic had only had some extra backplates, they could have repaired the hull and the ship would not have sank.

A large wing filled with helium which is NOT flammable could have been used to float the Hindenberg thus avoiding yet another transportation disaster.

Another great use for a backplate is if you are in a gunfight. You can wear the backplate under your poncho. Then when the leader of the bad guy gang shoots you in the heart, you just get back up and kill him.

Send your extra backplates to the troops in Iraq so they can up-armor their humvees.

Android,
This really belongs in the "Scuba Humor" forum.

Some of us that have been shot at and hit and are still alive because of personal armor protection don't think the lack of armor is a very trivial thing.

But, none the less, the boys could use a bit more protection.

I pray to God that they get what they need, and very, very soon.

android:
If the crew on the Titanic had only had some extra backplates, they could have repaired the hull and the ship would not have sank.

A large wing filled with helium which is NOT flammable could have been used to float the Hindenberg thus avoiding yet another transportation disaster.

i knew there was at least ONE thing BP&W were good for.

Is this the best you can come up with??? Don't quit your day job bro....

ShakaZulu:
Is this the best you can come up with??? Don't quit your day job bro....

That was your best attempt at a put down? :dazzler1:
At least you could have said it could be melted down for solder or machined into a heat sink. 10011001100110

dlndavid:
That was your best attempt at a put down? :dazzler1:
At least you could have said it could be melted down for solder or machined into a heat sink. 10011001100110

wow you're L33t now, you PWNed him

[end 3rd grader computer talk]

There are two types of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.

android:
In all fairness to the research studies done in the 1990's regarding this, I have to point out that it was dangerously flammable skin of the diribible that caught fire and caused the Hindenburg disaster, not the hydrogen.
http://www.vidicom-tv.com/tohiburg.htm

This is one myth that refuses to die.

archman:
In all fairness to the research studies done in the 1990's regarding this, I have to point out that it was dangerously flammable skin of the diribible that caught fire and caused the Hindenburg disaster, not the hydrogen.
http://www.vidicom-tv.com/tohiburg.htm

This is one myth that refuses to die.

Ok,
I designed a valve that is in use in Russia's Gazprom natural gas pipelines. The valve controls the fuel supply for the turbines that pump the gas through the pipeline, so I guess in a way I am responsible for letting more gas pass than you. :wink:

dlndavid:
Ok,
I designed a valve that is in use in Russia's Gazprom natural gas pipelines. The valve controls the fuel supply for the turbines that pump the gas through the pipeline, so I guess in a way I am responsible for letting more gas pass than you. :wink:

You were just waiting for the proper moment to use that line, weren't you? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom