Goliath Grouper Aggregate 2022 - The Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe if we all go to the beach on Saturday and blow really hard Hurricane Earl will go further away. :rofl3:

Unfortunately I'm going to miss this one after all. I got pulled in to a 9/11 charity event on Sunday morning that took priority. Have fun and dive safe! I expect lots of pictures!

...miss this one after all....
Gives everyone a chance to try out that new " Disagree " button on your post !!
disagree32x32.png

But in all fairness you are the only SB'r who's already enjoyed the special interval snack treat I'm bringing.

...But in all fairness you are the only SB'r who's already enjoyed the special interval snack treat I'm bringing.
Main reason I wish I was there, my favorite is still the seafood kebabs. And, @Johnoly brings good luck, Great Hammerhead and Eagle Ray in Boynton Beach on July 11 Trip Report - Back in Florida, 2022 #3

Just a quick report from today, in case anyone is trying to check conditions tomorrow.

Vis was 50 ft in the morning 25 ft in the afternoon. Water was 82° F in all day. Light current and little swell.

For the MG-111 dive there was a group of groupers congregated at the south end of the wreck, and several groups mixed in with the field of pillars north of the wreck.

For the Jupiter Wreck Trek most of the groupers seemed to be around the Zion Train. Some randomly along the route as well.

Just a quick report from today, ..
Thank you for the dive report & conditions, headed there this morning !!

Well?? How was it?
I wish my other commitiment didn't interfere with this dive, I was really looking forward to it.
Hope ya'll had lots of sightings, fair winds, and good SI snacks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom