Golf Ball Recovery Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a update for all the "know it all" about golf ball recovery.

PG Professional Golf /Springer Golf Ball (look in Texas) is now paying up to over $1.00 a ball for premium golf balls in excellent condition. (you do the research as to what "premium" means)

I have now told any interested the name of wholesale buyers and how to get rid of the scrap rubber recovered from golf courses.

I do believe, these companies are always looking for people to dive for golf balls - do the research, use the internet, and ask. Working for "them" rather than oneself, will cost lots in the bottom line, but getting the rights to dive golf courses, is the key to making $$$ and these fellas have them (there are others)

This site has waaay too many ego's/critics/know it alls, including the ones who are suppose to be the monitors, that really know nothing. Typical of what has happened to Amerika.

Lots of Luck diving - I am all for hard work, less government intervention, less people worried about what I do and where I do it. Go police your own world, leave mine alone.

Montana
Hi Mike, are you the same Montana Mike who started this thread, but with a new account and username? If you lost your login info, you can request it.

Sorry you don't like our discussion atmospher, but that's what we do here. It's an online forum. see Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some are happier posting their thots on Blogs with comment restrictions.

Do you need divers for your courses? If so, how do I get in contact with you? I'm a GB Diver, looking for more courses to dive.
Thanks

Hello...I am looking for golf ball divers for a story I am working on for ESPN. In particular, nighthawks or poachers who sneak onto golf courses at night to retrieve the balls. I can promise anyone we speak to will remain anonymous. Please call me at 860-766-2667 or email me at moralesj23@hotmail.com if interested. Thank you.

just great ya'll went and scared montana mike back into hiding....just when this tread was getting juicy again!!!!! errr I mean golfie again!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom