Golf Ball Recovery Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least golf ponds don't blow up like tires can. I've heard of guys fixing truck flats and blowing them up without the safety of a tire cage. :shocked2: It's okay until one explodes. None of the tractor tire repairs I've seen used cages, but then they use lower pressures.

No, I would not suggest golf pond diving to anyone for the reasons WickedGoodOutdoors gave, plus other safety factors like solo diving, hooka diving with different risks than scuba's, entanglement, etc. The job seems to attract newbies who are just not qualified to deal with the risks, and we do read about associated deaths now and then.

Hey Bill,

I know now we are speaking of the same dude. Ran into his brother on a course it appears Boyd Strickling owner of Underwater General Maintenance
left in the middle of the night with all of the company equipment. Boyd Strickling ripped off investors and his own brother.
Appears he also has of problem with drug addiction along with a criminal history in the Carolinas. Just be careful
who you work for and check them out all the way around golf ball recovery is a tricky bizzzz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom