Golf Ball Recovery Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

official-this-thread-sucks.jpg

There is one excellent post on this topic on this thread! Read the threads and figure which one - one guy posted it well

Was it the guy who can't spell golf? He seemed pretty switched on

Montana Mike,

Whats up? Pretty freindly forum eh? I have spent a good amount of time in the past doing this. If you need help I know some people. Send me a PM.

I am a golf ball recovery diver in South Carolina and I can tell you WHO not to work for UNDERWATER GENERAL MAINTENANCE
OWNERS NAME IS BOYD STRICKLING THEY TAKE YOUR BALLS AND DO NOT PAY

Hey Bill I think I worked for the same company UNDERWATER GENERAL MAINTENANCE OWNERS NAME IS BOYD STRICKLING

THEY TAKE YOUR BALLS AND DO NOT PAY

I hate it when that happens!

BTW, this thread was originally posted in 2006...

Damn. Beat by the Penguin!

When I was a Tennager I Dove for Golf Balls in a local Thunderbird Golf course.

The water was crappy and full of bacteria and Water Rats & Snakes.
The Golfers/ Nightclubbers would break beer bottles off the deck of the clubhouse into the water.

Lots of other nasty stuff. Leeches, Condums etc. You know the regular crap that ends up in Golf Course Ponds

Picked up 2 thousand balls in an hour and filled a few sea bags.

Got a nickle each for them but spent it all on a hospital visit and Antibiotics for the infections

Wont do that again.

Now, This looks like a promising job ( Yea did the tire shop job in high school also)

312712.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom