Golf Ball Recovery Business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi
Yes, I am interested in your company how could i contact you
Sorry, but his profile shows that he last logged on here April 29th, 2007

lol just reading the murky ponds in florida. c-mon now there is not one murky pond here

FRACK....... just read this whole thread, chuckling since I used to dive for golf balls, and never looked at the thread date...... 8 minutes of my life I can't get back......figures. :lotsalove: :rofl3:

BTW, we have gators in our ponds here in the Carolinas down by the beach. They are not afraid of you either there Gilmore. :D

I would like some information on this business. I am located in Oklahoma and we have several golf courses available. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone.

Thanks,
Robert
monkeyislanddiver@cox.net
918-230-2001

READ THE THREAD. It's a scam.

if everyone could make $100k a year diving for golfballs, then we'd all be doing it.

the guy trying to peddle this hasn't logged on in YEARS.

can we close this thread?

Please contact me with some info on the golf ball recovery business.

email removed
Thanks,
Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
You can actually make petty great money of you cab get exclusive diving rights to a few gold courses. Using google, you can find out how to market bulk amounts of used golf balls. It's all based on volume - sorting this stuff out is what the aglomerizers hire people out to do. Hint: English is not spoken too much during this phase unless ICE happens to show up at the sweatshop...I mean workplace. But this in not part of the diving end.
So you deal with snakes and gators in the south, and zero viz everywhere else. Plus you swim in a lot of fertilizer run-off. For a young scunnion head determined to work in the glamorous dive bidness, well you actually can make $100,000 - just don't leave a paper trail and actually put it in the bank.
I sure wouldn't do this kind of diving - I don't like rooting around in the dark and muck, and plus I made a lot of money doing other stuff.
There's guys who love to clean boat hulls too, but you couldn't get me to do that either.
So bottom line here people is that if you want to do this kind of diving, find your own golf courses and figure out how to dive them. You do this as a contractor, i.e., sharecropper, you're making someone else someone else some nice coin at the expense of your carcass being in the murk.

Please contact me with some info on the golf ball recovery business.

Thanks,
Robert
Email removed.
I hope you have a good spam filter...!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom