GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canuckdiver:
Brockville is just outside kingston, and some of the best fresh water wreck diving.

need a tour guide?? :D

Similar to Tobemory?

Yeah, when you wanna go? Airport near by?

better than toby! (warmer, at least! LOL)

netmage:
Hmmm - I have a coffe maker I could be talked into bringing.... Hook it up the power invertor or Ted's generator and there we go... None of this rustic stuff....

Pleeease!!!!!!! :D & I can bring my camping tea pot for hot water.

I'm planning to take the day off on Friday and get up there early for the good viz (relatively speaking). Anybody else planning a Friday arrival and daylight dives?

I'm going to camp down toward the end.

-Rob

So how many are coming for the M&G?

Ok, I have some good news, and some bad news :(

I have just been offered a new, far better job at a different company. So this means that I will have more time (and funds) to be able to play by next summer.

Unfortunately, it also means that I will not be able to attend the meet and greet, as I will be helping to ramp up the new job :(

Sorry guys I was looking forward to seeing everybody, but it will have to wait for now :(

canuckdiver:
Unfortunately, it also means that I will not be able to attend the meet and greet, as I will be helping to ramp up the new job :(

Sorry guys I was looking forward to seeing everybody, but it will have to wait for now :(

We'll just have to plan another one when you can make it :05:

canuckdiver:
Ok, I have some good news, and some bad news :(

I have just been offered a new, far better job at a different company. So this means that I will have more time (and funds) to be able to play by next summer.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Bummer about this weekend but great in the long run. :D

Thanks guys, I really am ticked that I can't make it, it's been a really rough year for things like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom