GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ICUROK:
Are you bringing the Captian for Sat night??

LOL Scott
:wink:

I know of somebody who has that booty already in his foot locker

jpedwards:
So does anyone know what the conditions at Gilboa are like lately?

Surface Temps in the 70's. Mid 40's down at the tubes, viz = 30'+

You could stick to the shallows w/o hood/gloves and be fine....

pennypue:
Yep, looks like Ray and I will be driving up on and back on Saturday. I still need to try to finalize my plans. But that's what I'm aiming for!!
We plan to go up Friday night or Saterday moring. But now it depends on the Weather

Hey all! I had a great time this weekend. It was good to see those I haven't seen for a while, and great to meet those of you I didn't already know.

Let me know when there is another one.

Polly

Well, I had a great time, too. 5 dives in two days was great. Sorry that more of you didn't get to have cookies (thanks to the animals that got into them Friday night). Anyway, I'm ready to take over the marshmallow position from netmage if he can't make the next M&G. (Hey, when is that going to be?)

(and this is posting on the 7th page of this thread so mitten diver and others really need to up their per-page setting!)

-Rob

Tiny Bubbles:
We're planning on coming down Saturday morning, getting a hotel room in Findlay, and leaving Sunday afternoon.

-Ray

Ray,
Don't forget to change your "Logged Dives" in the profile!

-Rob

P.S. I hope I can catch up to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom