GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpedwards:
Hey guys, is this like a club thing, or can a new guy tag along? Camping and diving is my favorite combo!
we'll have to have complete financials on you. Complete medical history, and of course we'll have to do a through background check., too.

All in all, it'll cost you about a hundred dollars as an initiation fee. Payable to, naturally, ME!

Sure you can come along. But I have to warn you ahead of time. We'll have a good time, lots of good eats, and good diving. Are you down for that? :)

Randy43068:
we'll have to have complete financials on you. Complete medical history, and of course we'll have to do a through background check., too.

All in all, it'll cost you about a hundred dollars as an initiation fee. Payable to, naturally, ME!

Sure you can come along. But I have to warn you ahead of time. We'll have a good time, lots of good eats, and good diving. Are you down for that? :)

Awright, here goes - out of work sailing bum currently living in a dock locker - no teeth and a history of petty theivery to support my heavy nitrox habit - as far as the initiation fee, I'd rather owe it to you than cheat you out of it :wink:

jpedwards:
Awright, here goes - out of work sailing bum currently living in a dock locker - no teeth and a history of petty theivery to support my heavy nitrox habit - as far as the initiation fee, I'd rather owe it to you than cheat you out of it :wink:

Yer a bit clean cut for our liking, but we'll work on that.

My husband and I are tentative "yeppers" depending upon his school schedule. Was a location ever decided upon? I wanna put my vote in for a place with good bathrooms. Perhaps I speak for other women in the studio audience? Or am I the only one who has noticed that those of us who stand up to attend to business, tend to diminish the value of a good toilet?:p Just food for thought.

I am not sure if there was a place picked yet, Gilboa sounds good to me.

My vote is Gilboa

jpedwards:

Ok, Ok, yer in! But only if you promise to share in any booty you get from OTHER divers.. :eyebrow:

Hey, who am I to say "yer in?"

We'll have to vote on it. Do you have any history of bein' blackballed from any other group of misfits?

I'm only concerned about the date as that is the weekend I can make it to Ohio, don't have any experience in any of the quarries over there and am a primitive camper. Will dive anywhere the group decides is good.

and Ken...
Notso_Ken:
Doesn't the last sentence preclude Chicago and Seattle?

You can find decently priced digs in Seattle's burbs, and the diving is phenomenal. If I could go virtual I'd look at Bellingham though, just a stone's throw from BC.

Randy43068:
Hey, who am I to say "yer in?"

We'll have to vote on it. Do you have any history of bein' blackballed from any other group of misfits?
I hear he was thrown out of the Girl Scouts every time he joined last year, has smelly feet and was once looked at strangely by an old woman. Oh yeah, he also controls the weather.
I vote to let him in.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom