GLWC Summer '05 Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fusionvibe:
Friday is when I'd be getting there. How early do people start drifting in?

I should be in sometime on Friday, possibly mid-morning...won't know until the week of though. I wouldn't mind trying to get a dive or two in on Friday.

CD_in_Chitown:
I should be in sometime on Friday, possibly mid-morning...won't know until the week of though. I wouldn't mind trying to get a dive or two in on Friday.

Ditto for me. If I'm still on leave I can get there anytime. If I'm back to work, then it'll be early evening.

Paula

well i think i may be there regardless now. i've had to cancle 2 trips now this year because of either my job or da wifes, so i've only been diving once aside from classes.

my vote is for gilboa, and brian if we're there lets plan for at least 2 deep dives. i need practice at that.

If it's Gilboa, I'll have one set of tanks with mix :) for a reason. My boat dives this year have been on the Pewabic, Viator, and the Florida. I will always need work on my deep skills.

diverbrian:
If it's Gilboa, I'll have one set of tanks with mix :) for a reason. My boat dives this year have been on the Pewabic, Viator, and the Florida. I will always need work on my deep skills.

I'm in for that as well... assembling my new HP100's this weekend! Whoo Hoooo...

netmage:
I'm in for that as well... assembling my new HP100's this weekend! Whoo Hoooo...

I'll be at Haigh ( no really I will this time ) tomorrow morning if you get those puppies together in time.

Randy43068:
CD in chitown
notso ken
pennypue ?
diver paula
jchoby
cldwdiver
rab
wb416 - ?
RPanick ?
dmax tim
fusinvibe
joedelt is wussing out! :wink:
xgthad
netmag - tentative
DMP -tentative
Randy, my dear, I'm in.
Of course, same as netmage, depends if I'm still in town.
I interviewed in Naples (nasty housing costs).

Whichever quarry is fine with me, so long as there's water in it.
Don't much care if the camping is primitive or if the plumbing is nonexistent.
Just water for diving. :)

jpedwards:
Hey guys, is this like a club thing, or can a new guy tag along? Camping and diving is my favorite combo!
WooHoooooo, FRESH MEAT!!!!!
:wink:

(Ok, I know, so I'm a bit late........I was in Florida :))
(Didn't get to dive either, rats.)

And regarding jpedwards........
Sideband:
and was once looked at strangely by an old woman
Sorry, that was ME, oogling him with his shirt off. :wink:

Oh yeah, I vote twice, he's in. :dance:
But not his shirt. :jump:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom