GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In case I didn't write this in an earlier post....

I have a really nice tripod that can be used to cook most anything over the fire. I have a huge cast iron kettle. Think it's 10 gallons. We could make some soup or chili or get creative!

I can also bring one of those industrial sized Igloo containers full of water given the home brew will be saved until after the day's diving is over.

Games - bean bag horseshoes, bocci ball and the like.

I'll peruse the basement and garage tomorrow to kick my memory into gear for other stuff. & I'll definitely be bringing some sort of side dish and snacks.

Paula

caverkevin:
Wondering if many people in attendance will have scooters. Would like to make a couple of hot laps around the quarry with some other divers.

Kevin Jones

I may be able to borrow one from one of my dive buddies at the shop. Personally, I don't use them much, but I have done a few scooter dives with my favorite kind of scooter...

somebody else's scooter. :)

i'll be there with the wife. we'll be bringing hot dogs and sausages. as well as cookies and some sort of healthyish desert.

diverbrian:
I may be able to borrow one from one of my dive buddies at the shop. Personally, I don't use them much, but I have done a few scooter dives with my favorite kind of scooter...

somebody else's scooter. :)

Can I hook your fin, like hooking a bumper on the ice???

lol...new contest....how many people can be pulled by one scooter :wink:

Diving today Gilboa, going to be a fun time.......maybe this time I can catch the notorious gnome who thinks he can fly that Gilboa express plane LMAO. Going to get a pic of him too. BTW what is his name????

joedelt:
lol...new contest....how many people can be pulled by one scooter :wink:

Somebody call The Guiness Book of World Records.......inquiring minds want to know. :eyebrow:

I'm new here but have dived Gilboa before.

I'll try to make it if I'm not camping w/ the Boyscouts.

I'll be diving Oahu the fist of April so the cool water should be fun.

I'm NAUI OW and hope to be AOW by the time I get back.

What about camp sites?

Are some reserved or do we need to get our own?

DMP:
Diving today Gilboa, going to be a fun time.......maybe this time I can catch the notorious gnome who thinks he can fly that commuter Mesaba plane LMAO. Going to get a pic of him too. BTW what is his name????

That gnomes name is Cyril....or at least that's what he told me when he arrived at my door some years ago.... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom