GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am tentative but won't know for sure until that week.

The "cauldron" will be big enough I'm sure. I'll cook breakfast and bring GOOD coffee.

I'll bring a nice size roast for the cauldron and carrots, too. I'll bring soup bowls and spoons.

What else do you need Denny?

Last edited:
The "cauldron" will be big enough I'm sure. I'll cook breakfast and bring GOOD coffee.

I'll bring a nice size roast for the cauldron and carrots, too. I'll bring soup bowels and spoons.

What else do you need Denny?

Leave the bowels out of the cauldron, OK?

so, im thinking in order to avoid drunken scuba divers friday and saturday night, i'll be sleeping in my car :p

so, im thinking in order to avoid drunken scuba divers friday and saturday night, i'll be sleeping in my car :p
Just don't tell anyone where you are driving it to. Staying at Gilboa is just an easy target after a comment like that. :)

well, i will be one of the drunken scuba divers, so the car will probably not move. In a way, sober me is protecting myself from drunk me.:confused: understand? :wink:

Go back to college. Go out some friday night. Preventatively tell your roommate to text you at 2 and tell you to come home. Then you will understand :p

well, i will be one of the drunken scuba divers, so the car will probably not move. In a way, sober me is protecting myself from drunk me.:confused: understand? :wink:

Clear as quarry water after a OW class. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom