GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[QUOTE=misstopsail; Yes. Whats this bunk house thing?

Take it away, Ted. Only you can answer this one!:shocked2:

Are you coming? At this point it is on my calender. Unless there is a great need for it, I probably won't bring the "bunhouse". Its much easier traveling with the dive trailer now. Plus, I don't want Ted screaming I stole his harem again! :rofl3: LOL

What are you bringing? Im open for suggestions. Otherwise I will have to think on this.

What's your vote on the hobo stew? If its made, I'll eat it. But not something that I need to have. :coffee:

Hi Mike :wavey: Dive Trailer, wow! I have to say I am impressed. You have been diving a lot I take it. Can't wait to see your set up.

Oh lucky you. I wish I could get out of town for diving but alas I am stuck here and diving at the quarry this weekend. How many dives are you up to now? (I am going to hit 100 on Monday I think) Can't wait to see the trailer and what kind of stuff you have in it!

Are you coming? Yes, 2 of us

What are you bringing? Hot Spiced (possibly spiked) Cider, of course :) I think I may need to bring enough for a few batches...

What's your vote on the hobo stew? No thanks

Are you coming? Yes, 2 of us

What are you bringing? Hot Spiced (possibly spiked) Cider, of course :) I think I may need to bring enough for a few batches...

What's your vote on the hobo stew? No thanks

John and I waere going to bring the special Captain drink, but if you people would rather have this instead just say so.

Back
Top Bottom