GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been given an nice new tent so I think this Fall's MnG I'll actually Stay Fri./Sat. night... (or at the very least Sat. night)...

... could get a lil' drunk out

:)

Let's get back to the main point:

Are you coming?

What are you bringing?

What's your vote on the hobo stew?

Thank you.

Are you coming? Yes, can I stay in the bunkhouse Ted?

What are you bringing? 5 lbs of marinated Chicken and 5 pounds of Potato Salad (if it is going to be cold that weekend, I will also lug along some chicken soup for between dives on Saturday)

What's your vote on the hobo stew? No thank you

I think you are doing a great Job Denny. Its not easy hearding a bunch of animals. The event is 6 weekends away so hopefully people will start firming up soon. I for one am really looking forward to diving the quarry in my drysuit and seeing some people that I met but certainly forgot their name/faces by now.

Let's get back to the main point:

Are you coming? Yes, two of us.

What are you bringing? Beef fro the hobo stew and other stuff. What's needed?

What's your vote on the hobo stew?
Yes, I'll try it

Thank you.
you're welcome

Are you coming? Yes. Whats this bunk house thing?

What are you bringing? Umm, what do i need to bring? i'm pretty good at baking, i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore?

What's your vote on the hobo stew? Sure, let me know what you want me to bring for it.

Are you coming? Yes.

What are you bringing? Anyone want me to do the stuffed peppers again? Or various degrees of salsa? Or I can bring stuff for the Smores since I am on the helpers list, or a combination of the above.

What's your vote on the hobo stew? I'll likely try it, but I won't make much of a dent since there is always so many different things to try.

I have a set of 8" Stainless Steel Bands and a manifold that was removed from a set of steel doubles. Anyone interested? Make me an offer. I don't think I will ever put these tanks back together, a LP 104 lasts me a long time.

Here is a pic: Picasa Web Albums - Katie - Sell

I know there are other ways to make money with this crew, especially around the campfire, but as Denny put it last time - someone has to have some class!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom