GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still planning on coming so save me a seat by the fire! I have my daughter and things aren't going well with the ex so I will have to make sure I have arrangements made for her. I got a drysuit finally! It fits pretty well, no chance of the heels slipping off like like my last DS at Gilboa experience! Mitten, I even have my own unders! I can't wait to try it out!

And let it BEGIN:D:D:popcorn:

Are there any ladies out there that might want to share a tent at the meet and greet? I hate sleeping alone in a tent. There are bugs and things that go bump in the night and its dark. :(

OK ladies and Gentlemen, It's only 6 weeks out before the the Fall M & G; it's time to get serious (nearly impossible with Ted and John).:eyebrow:

First, some of us, at least me, need to know about how many will be coming so we can plan on how much food to bring. Kielbasa runs about $4 a pound so I want to make sure I get enough but not too much. So please, starting with the next post, let us know your plans and what you will be bringing. Ted, if you're coming and willing to share the bunkhouse, some need to reserve a spot---misstopsail needs a place to lay her head without the bugs and stuff that go "bump" in the night. Well, on second thought, that wouldn't be the bunkhouse because there is always something going "bump" in the night in there.

Second, do we want to try the hobo stew or not? If so, we need to assign ingredients out to those of you coming: beef, or chicken, or Kielbasa, cabbage, sweet corn, carrots, chicken broth and whatever else may sound good in this mixture. Paula needs to know whether to bring her cauldron or not. Start stating your opinions and we will go with the consensus.

Third, one of our breakfast suppliers (Dive'n Hoosier) can't make it this Fall; who wants to bring eggs and bacon for Sat. morning? Also, are our Smores experts coming? Kt, John, Rob; We've got to have the traditional smores around the campfire.

Last, don't forget that if you want to participate in the "Haunted Quarry" activities and save $10, register before Oct. 9. $40 before - $50 on the day of---all goes to charity and you get a meal and a chance to go on a Blackbeard Cruise. Any comments, questions, let 'er rip.

Wow Denny way to take control.. Your making daddy proud..I have read the little message by the Staff of this forum up top. So I will keep this on track and not hijack it. Yes I will be bringing the bunkhouse and taking reservations as of now. As always. Females have first dibs. OHH is that allowed now?:confused: that might be considered stalking. I will bring some eggs and bacon since Divin Hosier cant make it. Is compression nut coming so he can cook it though? Im not a big fan of soup or stew or the likes. So I dont have an interest in that, but the rest of them might. Oh yeah Denny Does Mike know were coming? and We need the entire end. With that other thing going on I don't want to get down there and have cars all over the place and not be able to get the bunkouse turned around..:no: I will be there my usual Time around 10am Friday. and be leaving early sunday am..

Wow Denny way to take control..

Thank you; I have a very experienced mentor.

Im not a big fan of soup or stew or the likes. So I dont have an interest in that, but the rest of them might.

Ok, one "NO" on the hobo stew.

Oh yeah Denny Does Mike know were coming? and We need the entire end. With that other thing going on I don't want to get down there and have cars all over the place and not be able to get the bunkouse turned around..:no:

I have reminded him twice and will call in again just to make sure.

I will be there my usual Time around 10am Friday. and be leaving early sunday am..

If I beat you there, I will keep your spot until you arrive.

I've had this on my calendar for months, and then today found out I have to be in Atlanta for work those two days! :shakehead: Man I hate it when work gets in the way of my diving!

Back
Top Bottom