GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This years money is going to Make A Wish of Western PA.
One thing that it doesn't say is if the $40, or $50, includes entry fee to Gilboa.

I just wanted to chime in and let you guys know I won't be able to make it this year. We have family plans for that weekend. Safe diving and fun to all who can attend!

This years money is going to Make A Wish of Western PA.
One thing that it doesn't say is if the $40, or $50, includes entry fee to Gilboa.

Is there no Make A Wish of Ohio ? localism/regionalism or no this kinda rubs me the wrong way... plenty of deserving charities right here where the event will be without sending the money out of state...

Is there no Make A Wish of Ohio ? localism/regionalism or no this kinda rubs me the wrong way... plenty of deserving charities right here where the event will be without sending the money out of state...

Because the group hosting the event is from Pennsylvania???

They see it as keeping the money local to where they are. Leaving it in Ohio would be sending it out of state.

Is this the group that had the treasure hunt dive and then an auction in previous years?

Ken

I'm in. & probably for the 'Haunted Quarry' as well - I think that's the group that's only an hour from where I'm living in PA.

As for the hobo / whatever stew - I can bring my giant cast iron kettle and tri-pod so a new trash can doesn't need to be purchased.

One thought - perhaps the title of the thread can be updated to include the date?

Paula

Sign me up to bring my black bean & corn salsa / salad. It's my new favorite dish to pass.

Also, if you think my cauldron won't be big enough let me know. I can borrow one that makes mine look like a baby.

Paula

Mitten looks like he found a real friend here. Is that her arm around his shoulder?

Attachments

• Meet-n-Greet.jpg
    Meet-n-Greet.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 71
water at Gilboa was 74 on top, and still pretty warm at the aroplane.

I'll give the garbage can stew a shot, but will have an MRE in reserve just in case. :)

water at Gilboa was 74 on top, and still pretty warm at the aroplane.

I'll give the garbage can stew a shot, but will have an MRE in reserve just in case. :)

Paula said she would bring her caldron; Would that be better? and do you think it's large enough for the stew?

I'm still planning on coming so save me a seat by the fire! I have my daughter and things aren't going well with the ex so I will have to make sure I have arrangements made for her. I got a drysuit finally! It fits pretty well, no chance of the heels slipping off like like my last DS at Gilboa experience! Mitten, I even have my own unders! I can't wait to try it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom