Giving Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
On the eve of a holiday that has turned into a launching pad for Christmas sales and packed malls, there is a core of giving that yet dwells within the heart of this day. To that heart, I tip my hat and offer a hearty thanks to all my wonderful friends, those met, and those yet to be. I hope to stay true to the former, and look in earnest for the latter.

The more I dive, the more people I meet, and for that, I am truly thankful. Divers are a robust group, full of life and easy to befriend it seems, as that lust for life makes them open to others and willing to befriend. Diving has changed my life, and my dive buddies and diving friends have enhanced and filled my life with joy and enthusiasm.

Well met my friends...well met!
John

Well said John!! I too have met so many wonderful new friends since I started diving.

I couldn't have said it any better! I agree with you whole-heartedly and therefore echo your sentiments and give thanks for all of you!

Christian

headhunter:
I couldn't have said it any better! I agree with you whole-heartedly and therefore echo your sentiments and give thanks for all of you!

Christian
Indeed. The best things in life aren't things, and buddies are not just spare air.
Thanks to you all for your ebullient resonance with the deep magic of life.
Claudette

I started diving in January and I must say, I have never met so many wonderful people in the persuit of this wonderful sport, especially the people I have met off this board. I look forward to another year of diving and meeting even more of you.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

That is sooooo sweet, I think I'm going to cry, someone please hold me.......

ShakaZulu:
That is sooooo sweet, I think I'm going to cry, someone please hold me.......

Well ShakyPoodle, I think the closest we can get, is to have Headhunter hold you down, while Jetfixer grabs your wallet. But then, they'd probably run down the street, giggling like a couple of school girls as they race to the closest pub, willing to toast your generosity as long as your credit limit holds out! :eyebrow:

Be careful what you ask for....you just might get it. :wink:

John-Boy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom