Get Lost Gustav!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todays weather makes me think of a song... a part of it goes like this.. "...Three hour tour...." because I'd be leaving a chum trail from the time we hit open water to the time we got back to the dock!

I think we're fortunate in that it seems to be heading to Loooowheezie Anna! The flipside is we'll have to skim the Gulf again to get all the Big Easy's cooking grease off the surface..

Seriously, any LA, MS, AL folks reading this and you live by the coast - if your not gone already, please leave.. Gustav seems to be headed to us with the spirit indicitive of his name! Great GUSTO!

Here in Islamorada no wind to speak of but PLENTY of rain(5 and a half inches in my garden test tube indicator!)

Todays weather makes me think of a song... a part of it goes like this.. "...Three hour tour...." because I'd be leaving a chum trail from the time we hit open water to the time we got back to the dock!

I think we're fortunate in that it seems to be heading to Loooowheezie Anna! The flipside is we'll have to skim the Gulf again to get all the Big Easy's cooking grease off the surface..

Seriously, any LA, MS, AL folks reading this and you live by the coast - if your not gone already, please leave.. Gustav seems to be headed to us with the spirit indicitive of his name! Great GUSTO!
I wish those guys all the luck and our thoughts are with them. Be safe!!!!!!!!

Hey we made it again, Last night sucked.... but today seems to be pretty lots of wind and rain some water spouts last night. The boys thought it was GREAT with all the wind and rain it was hard trying to keepthem from running out the door wanting toplay in it. But as always Mom always prevails ( No you can't go outside jsut look out the windows). Now for dang Hanna????? What the heck is she going tobeing us???

at200807_radar.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom