Get Lost Gustav!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
With Which way Fay having made her way through, the hurricane season is really starting toheaet up!

Welcome Gustav to center stage! Now, Get Lost Gustav!

Keep track of all the happenings and arm chair meteorologist guesswork through this site, its WAY more than you'll ever see throught just NOAA or Wunderground, its all of them combined: Tropical Storm Gustav

With Which way Fay having made her way through, the hurricane season is really starting toheaet up!

Welcome Gustav to center stage! Now, Get Lost Gustav!

Keep track of all the happenings and arm chair meteorologist guesswork through this site, its WAY more than you'll ever see throught just NOAA or Wunderground, its all of them combined: Tropical Storm Gustav

VERY NICE !!! (smile)
Thanks for the link.
I use NHC myself , but that has it all in one package.

BTW: River Flooding is starting again up here in Cave Country (sigh). Time will tell what caves start syphoning etc.

Jean

Let's hope Gustav stays away from Florida and dissipates!

Thanks for the link!

Sean

Looks like it's heading for the middle of the gulf where it can really gain power. It's a Cat 1 today and expected to be a Cat 3 by Saturday. We are in the cone down here but just barely.

at200807_5day.gif

Sweet, I'll be in Key West for the holiday weekend :( Guess I'll have to get my diving in early in the weekend.

Sweet, I'll be in Key West for the holiday weekend :( Guess I'll have to get my diving in early in the weekend.

That's the problem with hurricanes... even if it's 300 miles from Key West it can still be large enough to cause adverse conditions. Keep an eye on the weather reports and dive safe.

Hopefully that high pressure system holds and keeps it to the south and west

You can still drink in the rain on Key West, right? Hopefully not all will be lost :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom