Ft. Myers Beach Pier Clean-up October 6 (new date)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are the ariel photo and a waiver for everyone to fill out and bring with you, I will have extra,s on hand in case you forget.

We will have a safety meeting at 6:45 AM prior to getting in the water, If your not there your not diving. Unless I'm running late then your safe....

I have so far attending...

Scuba_Jenny
DebbyDiver
Matts1w
Just Joe Bubble Watcher with kids????
Diversolo
FfestPirate
ShelliM123

If you have anyone else coming let me know, and if I have left anyone off let me know..

Attachments

• ariel.jpg
    ariel.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Volunteer_Waiver[1].doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 73
Brian, the photo and waver didn't attach to the forum, can you e-mail them to us? :)

Brian, the photo and waver didn't attach to the forum, can you e-mail them to us? :)

They are up there now, don't know why they didn't upload before....

Got it, Brian..."tanks" a lot!

Here are the ariel photo and a waiver for everyone to fill out and bring with you, I will have extra,s on hand in case you forget.

We will have a safety meeting at 6:45 AM prior to getting in the water, If your not there your not diving. Unless I'm running late then your safe....

I have so far attending...

Scuba_Jenny
DebbyDiver
Matts1w
Just Joe Bubble Watcher with kids????
Diversolo
FfestPirate
ShelliM123
Stu_in_fl
If you have anyone else coming let me know, and if I have left anyone off let me know..

Have I forgotten anyone??????? Anyone needing directions???? or any gear other than a tank or two?????

I'll bring several spare tanks with me in case anyone needs one.

What kind of exposure protection should we use? With the water temps we have in the area, I usually dive with just a long sleeve rash guard. Any recommendations?

I've done pier cleanups on my coast (east) and I am probably going to wear a long sleeve denim shirt and a pair of jeans...my lycra got hooked a little bit last time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom