for the newer divers ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
So, we just won't have you organize the dives. But perhaps we can still use your network of contacts to help recruit the "experienced divers" for such dives?

I would hope so, Bob your efforts to help out us newer divers are sincerely appreciated.

As to your legal laments, there certainly is some truth to what you are saying. That being said, it is good to remember that a lot of the litigation in our society is driven by a particular element of the legal community. I know many lawyers that would rightfully advise clients to avoid litigation and would willingly show someone the door who wanted to bring a frivilous or meritless case. I spend most of my time trying to keep my clients out of the courtroom. In addition, sanctions for attorneys that bring such cases are on the upswing, but this is still a jurisdiction dependant issue.

Back on topic, I'd love to continue to have a chance to dive with experienced divers, I learn so much every time I get in the water with them, and I hope to be able to expand my network of dive buddies through such dives.

PV wrote
This is public school knowledge.

Actually, a Public School happens to be an institution that can NOT shield itself this way!

Bob, as much as I may dislike my brethren in the Trial Lawyers Association, I think your take is waaaayyyyy too cynical. I was always the better trial attorney and yet still I lost (I think it had something to do with my clients not having either the law or facts on their side).

I have a low level of certification and very little to lose financially, I will mentor someone...... kidding.... kidding..... I just looked at my dive inventory..... Please don't sue me! :)

Blitz:
I have a low level of certification and very little to lose financially, I will mentor someone...... kidding.... kidding..... I just looked at my dive inventory..... Please don't sue me! :)

You can mentor me once I get my drysuit back.

Blitz:
When will that be? Haven't dove with you in a while.

Any day now. I'll PM when I have it in my hands :)

...Oh, Lets just all show up and go diving...
K

OK ... let's all show up and go diving ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Say, 6 ish? We should convert this to a semi-regular Orca Bait dive, it seems like it has been a long time since one of those has been scheduled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom