for the newer divers ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, come on up for the Orca Bait dive. It doesn't HAVE to be a mentored dive for people to get together and enjoy being underwater!

I'd like to get in on this, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to. I need to get another light before I'm ready to do a night dive. Also, I'd want to dive the location in the daytime first, and I've only been to a few local spots so far. A weekend in November sounds great, only I'm going to Vancouver over Thanksgiving. Sheesh, this is starting to sound like Nervous Nellie! Anyway, I'll start checking this thread, and I hope I can work it out to go with y'all!

I'm up for diving sometime with everyone. I don't know what catergory I fall under though as far as experienced/noobie. Right now, I need to be refreshed, cause I haven't been under for 2 years now. But I do have drysuit, nitrox, and wreck certs.. so ???

I'll keep checkin the thread, we should really utilize that calendar that's on the root page though :p just a suggestion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom