For Sale Rix SA-6 compressor board and cyl's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you only joined Scubaboard in Dec 2017 and have had no other participation other than this thread it would appear that your only objective was to try and peddle this lump of scrap at an inflated price. When called out on it you decide to insult some respected members of the board. You could not even bother to place your ad in the correct section as this is not the classified forum.

Ok hot shot, im gonna show everyone your that your just a blow hard with no money. Cause your here looking to buy a compressor , right, not just shoot your mouth off cause your bored, thats what this post is about..
So Ill give you this entire setup for $4,900 cash you pick it up.
Ok theres a price you cant touch on this setup any where in north america..

Its been awhile but i think a rebuild was around 400 or 500 in parts ,, so At that price you can rebuild this compressor at least 2x , and have a nice station and still be under 6k..

Its always the guys with no money and who've never had to buy anything that shoot their mouths off,

I’m sorry you are taking this so hard, but you are blinded by a false sense of the value of this particular patchwork of scrap junk. Your not the first owner, its an ex government 30 year old compressor you therefore bought it scrap surplus in the first place, or the couple of dozen players before you. Further you have parts missing. And more than that it don’t even work. From the look of the lash up of parts you show most would concluded you have never got this thing to run and no amount of bluster and bull is going to change that.

Once again it’s 30 year old piece of scrap metal with no commercial value, not even for spare parts. Nothing on it is redeemable or useful as either a spare part or even a back up part unless you end up loosing that replacement $20 flywheel. I have been honest with you as to the assessment of the scrap your attempting to sell but more so to any member on our community considering this type of scrapyard sale. I have informed them of the pitfalls of being offered kit from these types of con merchants before and the true cost of repair parts before you pump your first tank.

So here is how it ends for you, you go away and stop wasting our time and I am sorry about your bad back in your original post. Next time maybe you can hope the kick aims lower and pain hurts less and you get over your scrap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom