Feburary ABWA wetsuit dive date discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You. Are. Insane. :shocked2: You will be my hero if you do and survive and don't get bent. I'll be waiting on the dock with a warm towel and several jackets and stuff.

What do you mean Paige? Your going to be a team player and be right beside her diving too now. No use in whimping out now. I'll volunteer to do surface support. Lol.

Kenny

LOL! No Speedos...that sounds just fine with me.

You can be my in-water support :)

Ya'll keep in mind. Lil Kelsey's just a kiddo now so be respectful with those future bikini comments.

Well - her birthday is 1/25, so by the time we do this, she'll be a full fledged adult - All of 18 :)

Now - To plan this properly...

Since both Rita and Kelsey dive double steel cylinders, we'll need a few safety divers in the water since they won't have redundant flotation - Not a big deal or anything, just a consideration.

Now if we have access to 2 scooters, THAT would be an even better picture and video. Have them both decked out with their HID's lit, flying by on scooters :D

I have an old wetsuit we could cut up to make a pad for the backplates. I know Kelsey would need it.

....hmmm, maybe I should tell her I volunteered her for this? :D

Well, in the cause of making sure the girls are alright, I'll forgo my first wet suit dive and don my dry suit and be in the water as a support diver. :)

Michael

Ohh. I do like that title.
I guess I'm in on this whole bikini diving since I was volunteered by my father =O
I am sure it will be good fun even if it will be chilly!

Ohh. I do like that title.
I guess I'm in on this whole bikini diving since I was volunteered by my father =O
I am sure it will be good fun even if it will be chilly!

Ahh, such a great sport! It was a pleasure to meet you this last weekend.

AND welcome to ScubaBoard. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom