Feburary ABWA wetsuit dive date discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Based on a PM I just got a clarification is necessary please;

No Sherpa service will be provided for men diving in bikinis.

(The offending PMer has been placed on ignore and I should probably change my avatar.)

Ahhhhhhhh..you will be fine.......the paramedics will be standing by with the paddles...:wink:

You mean the defibrillator paddles, right?:shocked2: All that talk ya'll did earlier on that other thread made me wonder about you folks.

Based on a PM I just got a clarification is necessary please;

No Sherpa service will be provided for men diving in bikinis.

(The offending PMer has been placed on ignore and I should probably change my avatar.)

Shame on you Michael! Lol. First guy show up wearing speedos of any shape, size or color gets a free cinder block ride to the bottom.

No use in turning any one's appetite. If you can't see your speedos, chances are no one else wants to either. lol

Kenny

Enough men to help you young gals out with this. As crazy as it sounds. Rita you can use my scooter, and Kelsey use Brock's. We'll get some pictures and sell us a technical dive calendar.

Ya'll keep in mind. Lil Kelsey's just a kiddo now so be respectful with those future bikini comments. Lol. This young gal is a smarter diver than I'll ever dream to be. I could never be more jealous of her talent. But on a serious note - Brock what your doing with you're baby girl is commendable. Not to many teenagers can hang with their dad and share fun times. Hats off to you sir!

Still think you guys are crazy.

Kenny

Woo hoo! Technical scuba diving calender! Although I don't think my cold, shivering self would make for a good calender photo LOL. We'd have to go someplace warmer for that... :)

Y'know, the cold water probably won't be so bad, once the numbness sets in. It's just the first few minutes that are excruciatingly cold (from what I remember of my cold water survival training in Alaska - we had to jump in 50 degree water in nothing but a life preserver and swimsuit...so, I've got practice at this!)

Kenny, you are most definitely not the first, nor will you be the last person to think that I'm crazy :D

Staying with me should not be a problem. We can make room. I am sure one room is already spoken for although she has not claimed it yet.

I was just thinking. The weekend of the 14th/15th is Valentines. That might be a problem for some.

Don't you dare give my room away!!! And no Mikey, you can not share a room with me.:wink:

As far as sweetheart's day, mine won't mind. He has me the rest of the year.:wink:

My boyfriend has come to accept that diving is really important to me, so he won't mind. As a matter of fact, he'll probably be relieved since he won't have to think up something creative and romantic for Valentine's Day :)

You mean the defibrillator paddles, right?:shocked2: All that talk ya'll did earlier on that other thread made me wonder about you folks.

Hey...we are hardcore.:wink: The air temp that day was in the 40's and so was the water temp. And yes..I did do one dive....I am not a sissy...but a bikini...I will leave that to the other females...:wink:

I'm going to be branded as "insane" for saying this, but why the hell not! Bikinis and doubles it is! :D

The offer of getting to use your scooter for the day was just too cool to pass up :)

You. Are. Insane. :shocked2: You will be my hero if you do and survive and don't get bent. I'll be waiting on the dock with a warm towel and several jackets and stuff.

I don't think getting bent will be an issue (I hope). I seriously doubt I'm going to be underwater for any significant length of time :)

Even though it'll be a short dive, it'll be awesome! (and I'll have bragging rights for quite awhile afterward!)

C'mon, I can't be the only person crazy enough to try this? Anyone else want to do it in their swim suits?

Back
Top Bottom