Feburary ABWA wetsuit dive date discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What do you mean Paige? Your going to be a team player and be right beside her diving too now. No use in whimping out now. I'll volunteer to do surface support. Lol.

Kenny

What type of water temperatures are you volunteering me to expose my bare skin to? You are bringing the ambulance instead of the dive trailer, right? And you do realize I typically wear TWO wetsuits in 68* water, right?

Ohh. I do like that title.
I guess I'm in on this whole bikini diving since I was volunteered by my father =O
I am sure it will be good fun even if it will be chilly!

Woo hoo! I'm not alone in my insanity! :D

It'll be fun...of course, being an Alaskan girl, my idea of fun is a bit skewed...when I was a teen, we did all kinds of stupid **** involving snow, various degrees of nudity, and the infamous words "Bet you won't..." :wink:

Yes but only in my dry suit with many many layers of clothing :)

Thank you all for the welcome!

Last year, I dove ABWA all winter...wet. I don't know how I did it! Brrrrrr.....

My poor buddy and I would shiver at around 20 feet, just staring at each other...neither of us wanted to be the first to thumb the dive due to being too cold...so it was kind of of a staring contest to see who would buckle first and thumb it. I think that's the only reason my dives last winter lasted longer than 20 min LOL.

BTW, Welcome to Scubaboard! :)

She likes 'em cold, dark and deep :wink:

Brock, you've created a monster. Lol

What type of water temperatures are you volunteering me to expose my bare skin to? You are bringing the ambulance instead of the dive trailer, right? And you do realize I typically wear TWO wetsuits in 68* water, right?

Water temps should be that to the season....................Bone cold. Brrrrrrrrr. Nope, no ambulance. On my off days I don't even think EMS. I do however sometimes remember I have a full ALS trauma kit in the trailer. But remember I said I was off. Lol.

Today I just ordered a 80,000 BTU gas propane heater. I'll have the pop up and also today ordered a long tarp to use for sides. While it will be far from luxury, it will provide a nice place to warm the timbers up some afterward.

So grab your bathing suit and join the ABWA Tech Angels. I think what we need to have is a scooter race now that Paige is volnteering, she can be the bikini clad gal waiving the white and black checkerd racing flag at the finish line.

Ladies, grab your scooters, set the pitch and throttle down. Lol

Kenny

Now that we have Kelsey on the X, and Rita on the SS, we need to talk ScooterGirl into bringing her Cuda down. Laura you around?

Sadly my SS wont stand a chance against the X or the Cuda, but we'll see about hooking some weights to the others to slow them down. Lol

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom