February Orca bait Dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I'm in for the 4th boat dive but I'm going to need a ride, so can someone squeeze one dude in? I'm staying in Redmond near the 520. I'm also out of buddy for the trip so I hope there is a person needing a buddy on board.

Cheers,
.Janne

Work sucks unfortunatly i cant go diving this time!! I have a job in coos bay ore next week.. unless we get rained out I wont be back untill sat afternoon. Man am I bummed!! I was really looking forward to the boat dive. And meeting all of you But im shure there will be more opportunities for an orca bait dive soon. Thanks again snowbear for taking over for me.:wink: So my wife gets to go and im sure she will rub in the good time she had diving..:D Have fun jason.

da_jab:
I'm in for the 4th boat dive but I'm going to need a ride, so can someone squeeze one dude in? I'm staying in Redmond near the 520. I'm also out of buddy for the trip so I hope there is a person needing a buddy on board.
I'm coming up from Tacoma by myself, I would be more than happy to pick you up on the way North. I'd also be more than happy to buddy up with you, too.

Send me a PM, and we can work out the details on where I can pick you up that morning.

Jimmie

I have had a change of dive plans and I will not be able to make it. Have a great dive. PS There should be a spot on the boat now.

Jay

Sorry to hear the news Murphy. Last week I let Snowbear know that I would fill in as an alternate diver for the trip so, I'm in. BTW, I have a van that can hold three divers and all their equipment comfortably (four divers in a pinch) for the drive north; if anyone is interested in car pooling. Jimmy we could stop on the way and pick up Da_Jab. Kirsten if you and Leeward are headed up we could do something too. I'm in Des Moines so let me know guys.

I'll be taking the early ferry (6:30am) from Port Townsend that morning. I have extra space in the car if someone would like to car pool -- PM me. See you there!

glenn

Back
Top Bottom