February Orca bait Dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool! Thanks for setting this up, Jason. How many folks have confirmed so far?

I'm looking forward to meeting and diving with you guys.... and of course seeing folks I've met before and haven't seen for a while. I put the invite out to NWGratefulBob's dive buddy email list, so along with your post on the other boards, hopefully we'll get plenty of divers.

I've heard good things about diving the San Juans and I'm sure I won't be dissapointed :D

I should have 7 comfirmed so far. Those that are interested that havent contacted me let me know whos coming?? the boat only holds 16 divers! reserve your spot now!!..looking forward to a great day of diving....

Jason,
Hope I am reserved a spot unless I have to work, which I will know by Tues...
Go Hawks...
K

jcmvw1:
I should have 7 comfirmed so far. Those that are interested that havent contacted me let me know whos coming?? the boat only holds 16 divers! reserve your spot now!!..looking forward to a great day of diving....
Good Morning, getting in on this a bit late but do you still have an open spot on the boat for Feb 4th? If you do sign me up. Should I contact the charter for payment, bring a check with? Let me know how that works.

Thanks - Kricket

:bouncesbl Yeah, what Kricket said! Sign me up too. PM sent.

glenn

Captain Dave:
Looking forward to the 4th.
Welcome aboard Dave ...

Looking forward to my next outing on the Deep Sea ... but it won't be on the 4th ... I'll be skiing at Snowbird on that day ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom