February Orca bait Dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me me me!!!!
Kirsten

Although I would like to meet some of the SB members from this area, I am committed to assisting an AOW class in the San Juan’s that weekend. And since my wife is in that class, it would probably not be a good one to miss. Maybe next time.

I would love to do an Orca Bait dive, but probably wouldn't be able to do a charter. We are getting home from Maui the day before.

I'm afraid I'm moving down to California the weekend before.

Wish I'd found this place sooner!

Deep sea has open schedule for that weekend in the sanjuans. only problem is its a pretty good exchange that weekend. If anybodys interested I could set it up....

Great time to dive the San Juans ... if you go, request Sares Head or Strawberry Island (or both!) ... awesome dives. Better than anything I've done down in the central or south Sound.

I'd join you, but unfortunately (well ... not really) I'll be skiing in Utah that week-end ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom