February 2017 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you. Sounds like my layered 3 is the right choice.

Average Temp has been 78-79 F the last three days of diving but I have recorded as low as 75 on one dive. I am wearing a 5 ml and very comfortable. I was cold in January wearing a 3 ml. Most of the rest on the boat diving 3 ml. Doing 70-90 minute dives though so tend to get cold with that bottom time.

Had a problem with a cap this morning at breakfast, temp glued it back in, need to go see Dr Alejandra for a permanent repair. Might as well head down for Carnival weekend. Diving with 3P (or course) and Casa sitting at Casa Steves. Hope to watch the Fat Tuesday parade across from Chi's with Mateo, Big Mike and Rick.
Dentist appointment to kick off Lent the next morning.

Gary our times didn't overlap but have a great time. I did meet a few more regular Pelicans & had a great time. Home at midnight last night & there is a LOT OF NEW SNOW. Time to start the snowblower & get things cleared. (Last day's diving was with my friend Pedro Pablo & what's the first thing I see but a Lion fish. Shot him with my camera because no spears in sight.)

Bit of a longshot, but I just ran out of DMC 939 (navy blue) embroidery thread for a cross-stitch project. Would anyone be able to mule a skein down for me? They are available at craft stores and cost about 50 cents. I'll buy you a beer in return!

I can do that for you. I will be back on Saturday.

MMM... I'll be down Saturday, should be able to handle some thread. Do I need to know anything other than DMC 939 navy blue?

I can stop at the 24 hour Walmart on my way to the airport this morning. I don't see it on their website but I will check. I'll you know.

I got it. It just says 939 very dark navy.
I'll be in this afternoon. Let me know where you would like me to be.
I'm staying downtown, so anywhere around there is fine.

Jan

MMM
I'd be happy to drop this thread of somewhere.
Front desk, with a bartender, anywhere downtown

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom