February 2017 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's perfect. Thank you!

You're welcome. If you go to the bottom of the page you can put any location in the world.

Those with a computer that shows the temp are saying 81 F right now & in the weeks leading up to my arrival a week ago.

Those with a computer that shows the temp are saying 81 F right now & in the weeks leading up to my arrival a week ago.
Thank you. Sounds like my layered 3 is the right choice.

Going with my boyfriend and a group from our local dive shop for a week leaving on Friday! Staying at Iberostar. Can not wait! First time taking a diving centric vacation. Any and all tips welcome!

My computer shows 80 on the surface, 79 submerged, 78 below 100', pretty consistently since Sunday.

Anyone interested in meeting for dinner ~8pm tonight (yes, it's last minute & why would anyone else be on-line) or tomorrow night? Flexible about the location, somewhere w/in the center preferred.

Not diving related really but if anyone can help the Cozumel Humane Society will do all of the legwork for arrangements as far as flight and having someone meet you at the airport. They are always looking for people headed to Toronto and other places as well. Flying down tomorrow myself and drag bag to Playa finally vacation time :) Havent seen an updated list on here but I will be at Bahia 14th -18th and diving with Aldora

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-09-18-37-50_resized.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-09-18-37-50_resized.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 55
I am heading to Cozumel 19 Feb to 1 March. Been many times before. My usual place is Blue Angel but they were booked.
Therefore: Scuba Club for first 5 nights, then downtown hotel for 6 nights diving with Aldora (first time with Aldora excited)
And it is Carnivale time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom