February 2017 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes to the boat coat! There have been divers on the boat that mocked me when they saw my coat but had coat envy at the SI! Some Ops provide coats.

Starting the packing planning. Only second trip to Coz and the last was June/July so expecting slightly different weather and water conditions. :)Wondering about a boat coat. Yea or nay?
Depends on who your dive op is. We are going with Aldora this trip, and they provide boat coats. Check with your dive op, could save you some luggage space for the trinkets and tequila on the return!

Starting the packing planning. Only second trip to Coz and the last was June/July so expecting slightly different weather and water conditions. :)Wondering about a boat coat. Yea or nay?

So what dates are you diving, who with, etc. ?

So what dates are you diving, who with, etc. ?
Hey Midge907. I'll just miss your dates. Eric and I dive with 3P's Feb 11 to 17th. Staying at a B&B in town.

on Coz 2/8 to 2/15
Diving with Living Underwater
Stay split between Hotel Coz (1st half) and Intercontinental El Prez (2nd half)
David & Jing from Seattle

Now, where can I get me one of those boat coats?

Still here shore diving.

If someone wants to borrow a Excalibur ii let me know. Or a pony rig. (Spare reg and tank band). Cave gear and a d90 and housing too for that matter. camera is my baby but if you know how to use it you're welcome to it on my dry days.

Enjoy,
Cameron

February 14-23, Casa Mexicana, Tres Pelicanos
Anyone diving with same op during this time that is interested in afternoon diving PM me, need at least two divers to guarantee dive:D

Back
Top Bottom