Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Half the reason I want a cave cert is so I can listen to Jean sing underwater, and for HID lightsaber battles....

now i'm homesick for nfl...

i hope y'all have a blast!! hope to be there next time...or the next...

I may be reduced to bubblewatcher for this event. AS FREAKIN' USUAL... something has struck in the final 30! I have been hit with a headcold that I have been fighting for 2 weeks now. NOTHING is opening the ears at this point. I feel like I've been living with plugs in my ears. I am headed to the ER Tuesday to see what they can do for me. The antibiotics and pseudo are not working. I am thereby reduced to freediving if it doesn't clear up.
I should be arriving fairly early on Friday to start setting up. I'll have the banner and a micro-me. I will be leaving @ about 4 to Get Maneater. After that, I'll be back onsite later in the evening for the night. She'll be out Saturday with both kids, and we'll be kidfree for Saturday night. (mmm,... concrete overshoes)
So for the first time, she'll be able to see how we relax around the fire on Saturday after the kidz nod off. (brick assisted)
I am getting gear together all this week. If all else fails, Friday night I can make a store run to pick up last minute brekky stuff. I'll have a stove and a tank, and a few electrical cords in case we need them. I'd like to run some lights to the fireside this time since we usually move there at dusk. Scubafool, are you bringing the usual ten miles of cables? I may bring some shrimp stuff as well.

Yup, I am bringing my usual assortment of electrical cords.

JJ I have my own kilt. Shall i bring it over the ocean?
:D
Mania

Sure! I'd show up in a kilt, but I actually don't own one. I borrowed one from a friend to wear to school (first person ever to wear a kilt to school.) (we have a strict dress code but they don't say anything about kilts :) ) (if I wasn't graduating last year, they probably would have added something to keep me from doing it again) But if I could find a good priceon one, I'd buy it so I could give a speech on it. :)

Hi everyone,

I know I am jumping on the bandwagon last minute, but I would like to join you guys on Saturday. My son just got certified this year and I think he would have a lot of fun. I can't convince him to camp so we are just coming in for the day and going home that night.

Since I'm basically lazy, can anyone tell me the schedule for Saturday so's I don't have to read back through the dozens of pages of this thread.

Last year I know we had the river cleanup, afternoon dive in the ballroom and the galaxy dive.

I have one kilt I made which I will be wearing as usual, and another in progress that might get finished by Friday. Mania, BRING YOURS!
Hey Gibby, here's a site for affordable kilts.

Not just a kilt... It's a Practikilt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom