Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marchand--did you ever secure any firewood???

And Marchand said he could probably get some firewood, but he hasn't posted here about it and I haven't heard anything from him about it.....the man loves to chop down trees though and he has some property on the Ichetucknee with trees on it he's trying to clear......

I have not been able to get any so far, it kind of went to the back of my mind. Anyways, there is a down tree over on my ichetucknee property that I can chop upon that friday, and if I look around I bet I can find another.

JJ
I can participate in buns for hotdogs
But I can give you money back at Ginnie

mania

I'll bring 80 hotdogs and buns then! :)

There's a huge tree at my house that my parents would absolutely love to have gone, but it's still standing, even though it's dead. Anyone own a winch and a helicopter? It's about 50 feet tall, it'll get us a great bonfire! (infact, the reason it's dead is partly because of a fire. My dad lit the grasson fire on accident while mowing the lawn, burned 13 acres, and we own 5.....:) )

There's a huge tree at my house that my parents would absolutely love to have gone, but it's still standing, even though it's dead. Anyone own a winch and a helicopter? It's about 50 feet tall, it'll get us a great bonfire! (infact, the reason it's dead is partly because of a fire. My dad lit the grasson fire on accident while mowing the lawn, burned 13 acres, and we own 5.....:) )

I can cut it down if you want :D

Jeano
Is there a way I could pick up the wood from somewhere? I will be driving from Miami.....

It's only a week for me and off i go to you all
:D
Mania

Mania:
Well , there are places you can pick up firewood , even outside of Ginnie.
Like I said , I got's the money if someone has a way to haul it to Turkey Roost.
I don't know how spendy these little "firewood" places are but , er , well ... I get paid on the 15th ... :rofl3:

Yes , it's getting down there ... One week and change to go. (UFFDA)

Jeano Beano

P.S. I got the doubles too , I assume DIN is the correct Valve configuration you need OR do I need to get Yoke Inserts?
Btw: The cost of picking up these doubles for you is One Cave Dive :D

Before anyone goes so far as to buy firewood, let's wait to see just how much we end up with after everyone brings what they bring.

Before anyone goes so far as to buy firewood, let's wait to see just how much we end up with after everyone brings what they bring.

Okee-dokee !
I won't PANIC :11::confused: quite yet then ... lol
I can always UNLOAD all of the gear out of my car on Friday , drive out to the road , pick up a bucket or two , drive back in , dump it and repeat the process.
You know , you NEED redundent Fire-Wood you know. :eyebrow:
Especially with this crowd...(uffda)
I mean really , this crew KNOWS how to build dem fires , don't ya know , fer sure.

Silt Slug (even in High Flow)

P.S. It's past midnight EDT and for Mania , is DEFINATELY is so ...
O N E W E E K T O G O
Gads , my beating heart , be still :rofl3:

well ... I get paid on the 15th ... :rofl3:
I should have some money with me, you know....
You have to safe money all year round for these holiday in the US

I assume DIN is the correct Valve configuration you need OR do I need to get Yoke Inserts?

DIN is perfect. We ain't using these unsafe yoke stuff....

Btw: The cost of picking up these doubles for you is One Cave Dive :D
But according to my capabilities, right? You will want to waste your precious time with just an average intro to cave Mania???
:rofl3:
I'm really looking forward to dive with you. Especcialy after hearing all stories about you from SF and H2Andy.....

Mania

I should have some money with me, you know....
You have to safe money all year round for these holiday in the US

DIN is perfect. We ain't using these unsafe yoke stuff....

But according to my capabilities, right? You will want to waste your precious time with just an average intro to cave Mania???
:rofl3:
I'm really looking forward to dive with you. Especcialy after hearing all stories about you from SF and H2Andy.....

Mania

Mania:
Waste my precious time??? :rofl3:
Awww...comon :D
I LOVE doing INTRO , APPENTICE and FULL CAVE DIVES !!!!
So it's NO WASTE of my time at all :D
I just like Diving !!!

So consider it a done deals... (fer sure , uffda)

Da Beano

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom