Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check the first post for updates, then contact ScubaFool with your offerings and he will contact a MOD for updates (or just PM me and I will add it to the first post)

Thanks for fixing my spelling mistakes! It's gonna take me a while to work out your diving mistakes but I hope to do it some day. Gotta help a buddy out, you know? Don't worry, you keep fixing my spelling and, difficult as it may be, I'll help you get down the basics of diving!

(actually, I need help on my technique! I'm having trouble with all of the fins and kicks used by the cave diving community, partly because I'm too lazy to watch the video online long enough to tell them all apart. If I remember, I'll ask for help/critique from the "more advanced" divers :) ) (and Marchand has more certs than I do.....)

Er , I can use some help too ... :(
Has more certs that I do too. (sigh)

Silt Slug

Er , I can use some help too ... :(
Has more certs that I do too. (sigh)

Silt Slug

I seriously doubt that! I think he's NAUI AOW and I know he's got a Nitrox card. You've got a cave cert, don't you? I'm very certain you do!

Half the reason I want a cave cert is so I can listen to Jean sing underwater, and for HID lightsaber battles....

I'll buy you whatever dive gear you want if you get Jenny's car in....eh, the Bone Room? :) And I'll buy you air fills for life if you can reassemble it and make it run underwater, on rum. :wink:

that sounds like a deal to me

Here is a quick list of things that we still don't have anyone bringing that are needed for the morning communal breakfast omelets. Please post if you can bring any of this.

Sausage, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, hotdogs, hotdog buns.

Take note, everyone, that breakfast on both mornings is a group thing, and it looks as though we will be roasting hot dogs and marshmallows on Saturday night, but all other meals are fend for yourself. Ginnie has a deli that makes decent food that is open for lunch.

427Dave, here is the list I posted the other evening. Add to it condiments for hot dogs, as Mojospos is not going to be able to attend.

Also, anyone who can bring some firewood, please do so. I have not been able to gather very much together as of yet.

I seriously doubt that! I think he's NAUI AOW and I know he's got a Nitrox card. You've got a cave cert, don't you? I'm very certain you do!

Half the reason I want a cave cert is so I can listen to Jean sing underwater, and for HID lightsaber battles....

Yes I do ...
Oh ya , dem Lightsaber battles , now they are COOL !!!! :D
The other thing to do is to put your light where your buddies is.
(Kind of like Light Tag) :D

If someone has a vehicle that can Haul Firewood , I will BUY some firewood.
Again...
If SOMEONE has a Vehicle that can Haul Firewood , I WILL PAY for the firewood :D
My little Messy Dive Car can't haul that much. And since I will have TWO sets of doubles , well ...

Jeano Beano

Jeano
Is there a way I could pick up the wood from somewhere? I will be driving from Miami.....

It's only a week for me and off i go to you all
:D
Mania

Marchand--did you ever secure any firewood???

My mom tells me that 80 hotdogs can be had for $16, and $2 for a pack of 16 buns. I'm willing to put some money towards them if someone else wanted to chip in....for enough buns for all those hotdogs, we'd need 5 packs, which'll be a little less than $10, cause it's actually $1.82 per pack. I can pony up $10 for sure :) If someone else'll offer a few bucks I'll have my mom get them for me, I think she' gets them at Sam's club--she used to help out at my school with the hotdog lunch program to raise money for drama...by now she's bought and cooked atleast a thousand hotdogs....and she actually had to look up the price of them. I don't buy air as much as she bought hotdogs the last two years, and I know the price of air.....

And Marchand said he could probably get some firewood, but he hasn't posted here about it and I haven't heard anything from him about it.....the man loves to chop down trees though and he has some property on the Ichetucknee with trees on it he's trying to clear......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom